Play Spanish National Lottery 2018
Spanish Lottery Raffle Ticket
June 11th 2020 - 12.600.000 € in prizes
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Buy Spanish Lottery Official Tickets
Spanish Lottery numbers
To Buy your Official Spanish Lottery Tickets 2018 you have to select the last numbers of your ticket and our Official Lottery Retailer Agents will ramdomly select your Spanish National Lottery lucky number.
You will receive your Spanish Lottery Virtual Ticket in your e-mail
More about Lotería Nacional
Raffles are held weekly, on Thursdays and Saturdays of each week, and exceptionally several extraordinary raffles are held per year. Among these, those who have achieved international fame and whose tickets are sold via Internet to the whole world, are the Extraordinary Christmas Draw and the Extraordinary Child Draw, held on December 22 and January 6, respectively. The first extraordinary Christmas raffle took place in Cádiz on December 18, 1812.
The amount to be distributed in prizes is 70% of the total amount of the tickets of each draw, with the remaining 30% in favor of the State. This can not be modified except by a law that expressly and specifically points out new types..