EuroMillions is the first a transnational lottery, launched in Europe on 2004.
EuroMillions Tickets are sell in France, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Austria and the United Kingdom.
Select 5 numbers (1-50) and 2 Lucky Stars (1-12)
You can select 6,7,8,9 or 10 numbers (1-50) and 2,3,4 or 5 Lucky Stars (1-12)
The EuroMillions draw take place every Tuesday and Friday
EuroMillions draw take place at 21:30
EuroMillions draw takes place in Paris (France)
- You can Play EuroMillions in an Authorised Lottery Retailer in any of the nine EuroMillions participating countries.
- You can Play EuroMillions Online.
Yes, you can Play EuroMillions Online from any country of the world.
According to Spanish Law 13/2011 about Gaming Regulation there is no residency to buy and win the EuroMillions (click here to know more)
Lottosphoto.com buys euromillions tickets for you in a official lottery retailer in Madrid (Spain).
You can Play EuroMillions online by using our recommended lottery ticket company service (click here).
To Play EuroMillions the players must be at least 18 year and 16 year old in the United Kingdom.
EuroMillions Participating Countries:
Spain, France, UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland, Portugal, Switzerland and Austria.
Yes, each of the nine participating countries has its own EuroMillions Official Website but addressed exclusively to the legal residents.
The odds of winnings the EuroMillions Jackpot is 1 in 139,838,160.
EuroMillions starting jackpot is €17.000.000 and the maximun EuroMillions prize possible is €190.000.000
The EuroMillions Superdraw is a limited draw with an amazing minimum guaranteed super jackpot of €100.000.000 and very often €130.000.000.
No, the apperance of the Euromillions tickets looks different in each of the 9 participating countries.
Click here to see the 9 different EuroMillions Tickets.
The answer is YES, as reported by the Spanish Gaming Regulation (Law 13/2011) a tourist can play EuroMillions and claim the prize.
In Spain there is no residency condition for buying and winning the EuroMillions.
In Spain any person can buy and win the euromillions jackpot, even if you are a tourist visiting Spain you are eligible to buy EuroMillions Tickets.
No, there is not a limit, but the maximun EuroMillions jackpot is €190.000.000.
No, you can claim your EuroMillions prize only in the country that you purchased the ticket.
When you Play EuroMillions, Tuesday or Friday, you are entered into El Millon, the game is held on Fridays and offers a prize of €1.000.000.
Nine numbers and letters are printed at the botton of the EuroMillions ticket, if you match the 9 digits you win €1.000.000.
This game is only for EuroMillions tickets purchased in Spain.
- Pick your EuroMillions Numbers
- You have to be consistent
- Try the most common EuroMillions numbers
- The more you play EuroMillions the better your chances (with responsability).
Here you have the list of countries that broadcast EuroMillions Lottery results with the channel direct link and time of each broadcast.
1. AUSTRIA: EuroMillions TV Channel is ORF2 (click here to visit the webiste) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 22.25 CET
2. BELGIUM: EuroMillions TV Channel is LA UNE (click here to visit the website ) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 22.30 CET
3. FRANCE : EuroMillions TV Channel is TF1 (click here to visit the website ) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 23.25 CET
4. IRELAND: EuroMillions TV Channel is RTE ONE (click here to visit the website ) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 21.00 GMT
5. LUXEMBOURG: EuroMillions TV Channel is RTL LU (click here to visit the website ) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 22.00 CET
6. PORTUGAL: EuroMillions TV Channel is TVI (click here to visit the website ) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 21.00 CET
7. SPAIN: EuroMillions TV Channel is TV2 (click here to visit the website ) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 22.00 CET
8. SWITZERLAND: EuroMillions TV Channel is RTS DEUX (click here to visit the website ) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 22.45 CET
9. UNITED KINGDOM: EuroMillions TV Channel is BBC 1 (click here to visit the website ) - Broadcast Time EuroMillions Results - 22.30 GMT
Prizes in the participating countries are paid out in Euros, with the exception of Switzerland, which pays out prizes in Swiss Francs (CHF), whereas in the UK prizes are paid out in pounds.
How do we calculate which countries are the luckiest in the EuroMillions Superdraws?
Very simple, we take the total amount of EuroMillions Superdraw Wins in each country and divided by the total population of that country.
1. Portugal 2. Ireland 3. Belgium 4. Spain 5. United Kingdom 6. France 7. Austria
According to Spanish Law, Law 13/2011 about Gaming Regulation, there is no residency requirement for buying and winning the EuroMillions.
Any person over 18 years old who participates can win the jackpot. Even if you are a tourist from a non European country, you are eligible to win the EuroMillions.
I am a non European Resident, a live abroad and I would like to buy EuroMillions Tickets, can I do it? YES, you can do it, using a lottery messenger company like lottosphoto.com
1. In the United Kingdom is managed by Camelot Group.
2. In Spain is managed by Sociedad Estatal Loterías y Apuestas del Estado.
3. In France is operated by Française des Jeux (FDJ).
4. In Ireland is operated by Premier Lotteries Ireland (PLI).
5. In Luxembourg is managed by Loterie Nationale du Luxembourg.
6. In Portugal is managed by Jogos Santa Casa.
7. In Austria is managed by Österreichische Lotterien Gesellschaft m.b.H (Austrian Lotteries.)
8. In Belgium is managed by Loterie Nationale.
9. In Switzerland is operated by Swisslos Loterie Intercantonale.
No, you must simply have the winning numbers on your EuroMillions ticket, no matter whether it was drawn first or last.
If you buy your EuroMillions ticket in one of the nine EuroMillions participating countries, you can only claim the prize in the country where you bought the ticket.
Some of the national lottery operators of EuroMillions offer extra games for players from their country, (Millionaire Raffle in the UK and EuroMillions Plus in Ireland).
The cost of entering some of these games is included in the prize of your regular EuroMillions entry.
No, if you receive calls or e-mails telling you that you have won an EuroMillions prizes for draws you’ve never entered, it is a lottery scam.
No really, the only real difference is the amount of tickets sold for each draw, with more players buying tickets for Friday night draws.
EuroMillions tickets are available to buy in the lottery retailer until 20:30 on a Tuesday and Friday.
Yes, all EuroMillions Winners can remain anonymous when claiming their prize.